Absoft Fortran for Windows* Academic
Absoft Pro Fortran 2016 For Windows
ELECTRONIC PRODUCT DOWNLOAD (NO SHIPPING)
** To qualify for Academic license you must use an email address from an Academic institution during checkout. We will NOT issue Academic licenses to non-Academic email addresses**
- CPU specific optimizations involving AVX, SSE4.1 and SSE4.2
- Enhanced compatibility with Windows 10
- Upgrade to the Microsoft OpenTools 2013 toolkit
- Performance enhancements to AWE including AWE Menu command key short cuts
- Support for MS-MPI v6 - AbsoftTools plug-in and the compiler
- Support for f03gl the f2003 interface to OpenGL
- Existing third party programs including IMSL v7 libraries that ran under Pro Fortran 2014-2015 should run fine without modification with the new 2016 release.
- Windows Bonus – GINO GUI Lite a $395 value – Included FREE!
Absoft Pro Fortran 2016 For Windows
A complete Windows Fortran compiler solution in one easy installation with nothing else to buy. Pro Fortran builds faster code with exclusive Dynamic AP load balancing, SMP analysis, and advanced optimization. The AbsoftTools integrated development environment speeds program development and maintenance. Complete command line development support is also provided. The Windows Fortran compiler supports a full range of project targets including command line programs, GUI based applications, and Window’s DLLs. It provides a complete 32 and 64 bit Windows Fortran compiler solution and supports mixed language development by interfacing with the Microsoft Visual Studio and Windows SDK C/C++ compilers
All Pro Fortran products include premier technical support directly from Absoft, Quick Fixes and Service Packs. IMSL's highly optimized numerical and statistical libraries (1000+ routines) are a low cost bundle option.
Absoft compilers automate building parallel code on multi-core systems. Auto-parallelization and vectorization ensures maximum application performance. A new scheduler improves performance in 32-bit environments and SSE 4*/4.2 maximizes performance on the latest AMD 32-bit - 64-bit Opteron 12-core CPUs & Intel 64-bit Core i7-980X CPUs. Examples of using auto-parallelization and improving performance with OpenMP are included in the documentation. Scalapack and BLACS libraries are included for enhanced MPI support.
Includes the only Fortran IDE designed by Fortran experts. Absoft simplifies code development by solving the problems associated with IDEs such as Visual Studio and Xcode - excellent for C++, but with no knowledge of Fortran. The Absoft Fortran IDE supports both Fortran and C and automatically provides proper syntax sensitivity, array indexing, etc. for each language. It includes everything you need: F95 Fortran compilers, programmer's editor, Fx3 graphical debugger, application framework, graphics and optimized math libraries in a single, easy-to-use package.
Pro Fortran for Windows System Requirements
- 32 or 64 bit Intel or AMD CPU – multi core suggested for best performance
- 32 or 64 Microsoft OS – Desktop: Vista, Win7, 8.x, Windows 10, Server: Windows 2008 or later
- 2 GB RAM – 4 GB suggested for best performance
- 1 GB free disk space for complete installation
Electronic Download details:
When you purchase an Absoft Electronic Download product from The Fortran Company you will immediately receive an order confirmation. However, we still manually have to send in the purchase order to Absoft for processing. Absoft will then email a letter to you with your serial number and links and instructions to download your product. This can take about a day, workdays only US Timezones. Weekend orders are processed the following Monday or the first workday following any US holidays.