Absoft Fortran for Mac Academic
Absoft Pro Fortran 2015 for OS X
Mac OS X for Intel Processors
Academic** License, Electronic Download
** To qualify for Academic license you must use an email address from an Academic institution during checkout. We will NOT issue Academic licenses to non-Academic email addresses**
Absoft Pro Fortran 2015 For OS X
Pro Fortran builds faster code with exclusive Dynamic AP load balancing, SMP analysis, and advanced optimization. The AbsoftTools integrated development environment speeds program development and maintenance. Complete command line development support is also provided. The OS X Fortran compiler supports a full range of project targets including command line programs and GUI based applications. It provides a complete 32 and 64 bit OS X Fortran compiler solution and supports mixed language development by interfacing with Apple’s Xcode C/C++ compiler.
Absoft Pro Fortran Is A Complete Package
- Extended Fortran compiler with advanced optimization technology
- AbsoftTools IDE a Fortran-centric development environment
- Fx3 source level debugger the best GUI Fortran/C debugger for OS X
- AWE Fortran application framework adds modern GUIs to legacy code
- AMDAL high performance libraries for math, graphics and data access
- Pro Fortran 2015 OS X Product Specification
Fortran Environment designed by Fortran Experts
The AbsoftTools development environment simplifies code development by solving the problems associated with IDEs such as Visual Studio and Xcode – excellent for C++, but with no knowledge of Fortran. The Absoft Fortran IDE supports both Fortran and C and automatically provides proper syntax sensitivity, array indexing, etc. for each language. It includes everything you need: full Fortran 95 compiler with F2003 and F2008 features, programmer’s editor, Fx3 source level debugger, application framework, graphics and optimized math libraries in a single, easy-to-use package.
Pro Fortran for OS X System Requirements
- Intel CPU based system – multi core suggested for best performance
- OS X Snow Leopard (10.6) through El Capitan (10.11)
- 2 GB RAM – 4 GB recommended for best performance
- 1 GB free disk space for complete installation
Electronic Download details: When you purchase an Absoft Electronic Download product from The Fortran Company you will immediately receive an order confirmation. However, we still manually have to send in the purchase order to Absoft for processing. Absoft will then email a letter to you with your serial number and links and instructions to download your product. This can take about a day, workdays only US Timezones. Weekend orders are processed the following Monday or the first workday following any US holidays.